As soon as you arrive at 'Enarla' a 10-acre property on Mt Aitken, you'll find yourself marvelling at the beautiful views and feel your daily stresses melting away. Inside the house you'll be greeted by 150-year old wooden floor boards, beautiful antique furniture and a warm fuzzy feeling of being in a home away from home.
The open plan family room, kitchen and dining areas are ideal for entertaining and with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms at your disposal you'll have all the room you need to relax, unwind and spend quality time with friends and family. With easy access to board games, a trampoline and basketball ring you'll be sure to keep the children entertained. Underfloor heating makes it a cosy home even in the depths of Winter.
Perfectly situated within the Macedon Ranges you'll have many options for day trips to vineyards, olive groves and further afield towns like Bendigo, Sovereign Hill and Daylesford.
Note: A fully refundable bond of $1000 applies for booking this property. No extra cost for accommodation up to 6 people.
FULL DAY WINERY TOUR
The next day you'll be chauffeured to three gorgeous wineries of the region so you can sit back, relax and indulge in a full day of wine-tasting. You'll also be provided lunch comprising of a shared entrée, a la carte choice of main meal, a glass of wine and a cup of tea or coffee. You'll continue on with your fun afternoon with a visit to a local distillery for gin tasting or to a brewery for beer tasting. At the day's end, you'll be transported back to Melbourne or Enarla (should you choose to stay another night). Wine Tours Victoria have a 5-star rating on Trip Advisor.
OPTIONAL INCLUSIONS (pricing inclusive of GST)
1. A 20-minute scenic flight of Hanging Rock before arriving at your final destination - AUD
2. Return helicopter flight to Essendon Fields - Ask us for a quote
3. An additional night's stay at Enarla - AUD 800
4. Half day tour of the Hanging Rock Reserve, botanical gardens and other local sights (including entry fees) - AUD 330 for x people
5. Transport from your accommodation to a restaurant in Gisborne or Sunbury and return - AUD 85 for x people
What's NOT included:
- Cost of helicopter flight for more than 2 people. For a group of up to 6 people please contact us for a revised quote.
- Cost of winery tour for more than 2 people. For a group of up to 6 people please contact us for a revised quote.
- Meals and drinks outside of the inclusions stated as part of the full day wine tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Bookings are subject to availability of all 3 service providers lining up, i.e. Melbourne Heli, Enarla and Wine Tours Victoria.
- Should your flight be cancelled due to weather, we will transport you to Gisborne South by road. You will be provided the option to fly back in a helicopter at the end of your stay or issued a refund for the helicopter component of the package.
- Melbourne Heli is acting as an agent for the accommodation and winery tour providers. Any specific requests or issues in relation to those services will need to be directed to the respective provider.
- The accommodation provider will hold the refundable security deposit of $1000 until the time of your check out.